Report NEP-HIS-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Robert Locke & Kristine Müller, 2005. "Transferring Rhineland Capitalism to the Polish-German Border: Perceptions of Bank Governance and Practice in Zgorzelec-Görlitz," Economic History 0508003, EconWPA.
- Moritz Schularick, 2005. "A Tale Of Two “Globalizations”: Capital Flows From Rich To Poor In Two Eras Of Global Finance," Economic History 0509001, EconWPA.
- Niall Ferguson & Moritz Schularick, 2005. "The Empire Effect: Country Risk in the First Age of Globalization, 1880-1913," Economic History 0509002, EconWPA.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Sergio Gavila & Daniel Santabarbara, 2005. "China’s banking reform: An assessment of its evolution and possible impact," Finance 0508010, EconWPA.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "The Modern World: The effect of democracy, colonialism and war on economic growth 1820-2000," Development and Comp Systems 0509002, EconWPA.
- Ian W. McLean, 2005. "Why Was Australia So Rich?," Development and Comp Systems 0509003, EconWPA.
- Nathan Nunn, 2005. "Historical Legacies: A Model Linking Africa's Past to its Current Underdevelopment," Development and Comp Systems 0508008, EconWPA.
- Ana Paula Delgado & Isabel Maria Godinho, 2004. "The evolution of city size distribution in Portugal: 1864-2001," ERSA conference papers ersa04p315, European Regional Science Association.
- Harvie, Charles & Lee, Hyun-Hoon, 2005. "Korea's Fading Economic Miracle 1990-97," Economics Working Papers wp05-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Julio Huato, 2005. "Maquiladoras and Standard of Living in Mexico Before and After NAFTA," Development and Comp Systems 0508006, EconWPA.
- Achraf AYADI, 2005. "La Banque à distance en Tunisie : Comment rattraper le retard ?," Development and Comp Systems 0508011, EconWPA.
- Antonio Vazquez-Barquero & Emilio Carrillo, 2004. "Cartuja 98, A Technological Park located at the site of Sevilla's World's Fair," ERSA conference papers ersa04p486, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Dokukina, 2004. "Pursuit of Competitive Advantages for Entrepreneurship: Development of Enterprise as a Learning Organization. International and Russian Experience," ERSA conference papers ersa04p109, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Díaz, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and regional convergence: an international approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Capone, 2004. "Regional competitiveness in tourist local systems," ERSA conference papers ersa04p627, European Regional Science Association.
- Tatu Hirvonen, 2004. "How to Cope with Declining Small Urban Centres? - The Finnish Regional Centre Programme in perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa04p240, European Regional Science Association.
- Gary A. S. Cook & Naresh R. Pandit & Jonathan V. Beaverstock & Peter J. Taylor & Kathy Pain, 2004. "The Clustering of Financial Services in London," ERSA conference papers ersa04p49, European Regional Science Association.