Report NEP-HIS-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2005. "Does Sovereign Risk Differ for Domestic and Foreign Investors? Historical Evidence from Scandinavian Bond Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 585, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2005.
- Osamu Saito & Mihoko Takahama & Ryuichi Kaneko, 2005. "Contrasts in Vital Rates: Madras and Punjab in the Colonial Period," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-68, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005. "Do hedonic price indexes change history? The case of electrification," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 586, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Feb 2005.
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2005. "International Comparison in Historical Perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity for Japan, Korea and Taiwan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2005. "Reconsidering Expectations Of Economic Growth After," NBER Working Papers 11125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2005. "Sustainability of Portuguese Fiscal Policy in Historical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1399, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard M. Bird & Francois Vaillancourt, 2005. "Changing with the Times: Success, Failure and Inertia in Canadian Federal Arrangements, 1945-2002," International Tax Program Papers 0504, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.