Report NEP-HIS-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2004. "Post-Thatcher Fiscal Strategies in the U.K.: An Interpretation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1372, CESifo Group Munich.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000," Economic History 0501003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garavaglia, C., 2004. "History friendly simulations for modelling industrial dynamics," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.19, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M. & Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M., 2004. "The evolution of alliance capabilities," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Heimeriks, K. & Duysters, G.M., 2004. "A study into the alliance capability development process," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 04.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- HenriÃ«tte Prast & Iman van Lelyveld, 2004. "New Architectures in the Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets and Institutions: The Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 021, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Bassetto & Thomas Sargent, 2005. "Politics and Efficiency of Separating Capital and Ordinary Government Budgets," NBER Working Papers 11030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven Wilson & Joseph Burton & Benjamin Howell, 2005. "Work and the Disability Transition in 20th Century America," NBER Working Papers 11036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Windrum, 2004. "Heterogeneous preferences and new innovation cycles in mature industries: the camera industry 1955-1974," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Heitor Moura Filho, 2005. "Estatísticas Demográficas: Pernambuco 1838-1888," Economic History 0501001, EconWPA.