Report NEP-HIS-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco A. Gallego F & Leonardo Hernández, 2003. "Microeconomic Effects of Capital Controls: The Chilean Experience During the 1990s," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 203, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thomas Cool, 2003. "Some update notes on The Economics Pack," Computer Programs, EconWPA 0303001, EconWPA.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Trevor Boyns, 2003. "Automation and Management Accounting in British Manufacturing and Retail Financial Services, 1945-1968," Economic History, EconWPA 0303001, EconWPA.
- Youngjae Lim, 2003. "Sources of Corporate Financing and Economic Crisis in Korea: A Micro-evidence," NBER Working Papers 9575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Characteristics of Foreign-Owned Firms in British Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 9573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.