Report NEP-HIS-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0212002, EconWPA.
- Eric Helland & Michael Sykuta, 2002. "Regulation and the Evolution of Corporate Boards: Monitoring, Advising or Window Dressing?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers, Claremont Colleges 2002-27, Claremont Colleges.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2002. "Leading Manufacturing Sectors in the USA and Japan During 1899-1937 and Organizational Innovations: Embeddedness for Corporate Strategy," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp02-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- David Johnson & Tim Fry, 2002. "Factors Affecting Return to Work after Injury: A study for the Victorian WorkCover Authority," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2002n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J.S. Cramer, 2002. "The Origins of Logistic Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 02-119/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2002002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore