Report NEP-HIS-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Shulin, 1999. "Implications Of National Innovation Systems For Developing Countries: Managing Change And Complexity In Economic Development," Discussion Papers 03, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Adeya, Nyaki & Cogburn, Derrick L., 2000. "Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities for Africa in the Information Economy," Discussion Papers 3, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Kock, Udo, 1998. "Constructing labour market flows for the Netherlands using macro data from social security provisions : 1970-1995," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2000. "Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization, and Wages for Unskilled Labor," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cooper, Charles & Gu, Shulin & Alcorta, Ludo & Steinmueller, Edward & Correa, Carlos M. & Vaitsos, Constantine & Ng Choon Sim, Cecilia, 2000. "Information Revolution and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Rowe, Nicholas & Yetman, James, 2000. "Identifying Policy-makers' Objectives: An Application to the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 00-11, Bank of Canada.
- Mani, Sunil, 2000. "Exports of High Technology Products from Developing Countries: Is it Real or a Statistical Artifact?," Discussion Papers 1, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.