Report NEP-HIS-2000-02-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chulhee Lee, 2000. "Labor Market Status of Older Males in Early Twentieth Century America," Working Paper Series no27, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Even Caroli & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Organization, skill and technology: evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," IFS Working Papers W99/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Krelle, Wilhelm, 1997. "How to deal with unobservable variables in economics," Discussion Paper Serie B 414, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:996 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2000. "Taxing Emerging Stock Markets: A Beneficial Policy? Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange, 1907-1939," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 356, Stockholm School of Economics.