Report NEP-HEA-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Revill & Simon Walker & Jason Madan & Andrea Ciaranello & Takondwa Mwase & Diana M Gibb & Karl Claxton & Mark J Sculpher, 2014. "Using cost-effectiveness thresholds to determine value for money in low- and middle-income country healthcare systems: Are current international norms fit for purpose?," Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York 098cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Suzanne Ruwaard & Rudy Douven, 2014. "Quality and hospital choice for cataract treatments: the winner takes most," CPB Discussion Paper 272, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nathalie Guilbert & Karine Marazyan, 2013. "Being Born Out-of-Wedlock: Does it affect a Childâ€™s Survival Chance? An Empirical Investigation for Senegal," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2013/07, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- de Vries, H. & Klundert, J.J. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2014. "The Roadside Healthcare Facility Location Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death: economic consequences and coping strategies of the urban poor in Bangladesh," ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague 587, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- OSHIO Takashi & INAGAKI Seiichi, 2014. "Does Initial Job Status Affect Midlife Outcomes and Mental Health? Evidence from a survey in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 14025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014. "Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle," Working Papers hal-00990256, HAL.
- Federico Guerrero, 2013. "Weather and Welfare: Health and Agricultural Impacts of Climate Extremes, Evidence from Mexico," IDB Publications 80690, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rene Osorio Rivas & Steve Brito & Ana Corbacho, 2013. "Does Birth Underregistration Reduce Childhood Immunization?: Evidence from the Dominican Republic," IDB Publications 82956, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jorge M. Agüero, 2014. "Long-Term Effect of Climate Change on Health: Evidence from Heat Waves in Mexico," IDB Publications 83877, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paula C. Pereda & Tatiane A. de Menezes & Denisard Alves, 2014. "Climate Change Impacts on Birth Outcomes in Brazil," IDB Publications 84775, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stowasser, Till & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2014. ""Healthy, wealthy, and wise?" revisited: An analysis of the causal pathways from socio-economic status to health," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20846, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stowasser, Till & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2014. "Understanding the SES gradient in health among the elderly: The role of childhood circumstances," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20847, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leemore Dafny & Jonathan Gruber & Christopher Ody, 2014. "More Insurers Lower Premiums: Evidence from Initial Pricing in the Health Insurance Marketplaces," NBER Working Papers 20140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Candon, 2014. "The effects of cancer in the English labour market," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201408, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Eibhlin Hudson & David Madden & Irene Mosca, 2014. "A formal investigation of inequalities in health behaviours after age 50 on the Island of Ireland," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201402, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sandra E Black & Paul J Devereux & Kjell G Salvanes, 2014. "Does Grief Transfer across Generations? - In-Utero Deaths and Child Outcomes," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201405, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Malina, Christiane & Fischer, Frauke, 2014. "The impact of low emission zones on particulate matter concentration and public health," CAWM Discussion Papers 68, Center of Applied Economic Research MÃ¼nster (CAWM), University of MÃ¼nster.