Report NEP-HEA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martina Grunow, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Effects of Unemployment on Mental Well-Being," Discussion Paper Series 323, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Cooperations on Drug Variety Offered on the Market. Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Rosella Levaggi & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2014. "Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 4576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Caliendo & Markus Gehrsitz, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 631, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Christina Hernandez-Quevedo & Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Juan Oliva, 2014. "Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin C. Gulliford & Nawaraj Bhattarai & Judith Charlton & Caroline Rudisill, 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of a universal strategy of brief dietary intervention for primary prevention in primary care: population-based cohort study and Markov model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruckner, Tim A. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Smith, Kirk R. & Catalano, Ralph A., 2014. "Ambient Temperature During Gestation and Cold-Related Adult Mortality in a Swedish Cohort, 1915 to 2002," IZA Discussion Papers 7986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barreca, Alan I. & Clay, Karen & Tarr, Joel, 2014. "Coal, Smoke, and Death: Bituminous Coal and American Home Heating," IZA Discussion Papers 7987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Yu, 2014. "Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing," IZA Discussion Papers 7990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Pinger, Pia, 2014. "A Validation Study of Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on the Third Generation Offspring's Economic and Health Outcomes Potentially Driven by Epigenetic Imprinting," IZA Discussion Papers 7999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Eling, Martin & Jia, Ruo & Yao, Yi, . "Evidence of Adverse Selection in the Group Insurance Market," Working Papers on Finance 1403, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Chu, Yu-Wei Luke, 2014. "Do medical marijuana laws increase hard drug use?," Working Paper Series 3195, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.