Report NEP-HEA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd McElroy & David L. Dickinson & Nathan Stroh & Christopher A. Dickinson, 2013. "Physical Activity and Thinking: An Investigation of their Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hubert Janicki & Brett O’Hara & Alice Zawacki, 2013. "Comparing Methods For Imputing Employer Health Insurance Contributions In The Current Population Survey," Working Papers 13-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Fair Retirement Under Risky Lifetime," PSE Working Papers halshs-00857945, HAL.
- Kodera, Kiyoshi & Ishii, Yojiro & Aoki, Tsunenori & Ashida, Tetsuyya & Abe, Chiharu, 2013. "Japan’s Experience with Human Resources for Health Policies," Working Papers 1003, JICA Research Institute.
- Shimazaki, Kenji, 2013. "The Path to Universal Health Coverage," Working Papers 1004, JICA Research Institute.
- Item repec:ldr:wpaper:97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore