Report NEP-HEA-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Alcañiz & Montserrat Guillén & Daniel Sánchez-Moscona & Miguel Santolino & Oscar Llatje & Lluís Ramon, 2013. "“Prevalence of alcohol-impaired drivers based on random breath tests in a roadside survey”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201313, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender Differences in Preferences for Health-Related Absences from Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Denis Garon & Alix Masse & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2013. "Health Club Attendance, Expectations and Self-Control," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1317, CIRPEE.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2013. "A Life-Cycle Model with Ambiguous Survival Beliefs," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 13270, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Catherine M. DesRoches & Michael W. Painter & Ashish K. Jha, 2013. "Health Information Technology in the United States: Better Information Systems for Better Care, 2013," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7825, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Catherine M. DesRoches & Dustin Charles & Michael F. Furukawa & Maulik S. Joshi & Peter Kralovec & Farzad Mostashari & Chantal Worzala & Ashish K. Jha, 2013. "Adoption of Electronic Health Records Grows Rapidly, But Fewer Than Half of US Hospitals had at Least a Basic System in 2012," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7826, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Erdal Tekin & Chandler McClellan & Karen Jean Minyard, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erin M. Johnson & M. Marit Rehavi, 2013. "Physicians Treating Physicians: Information and Incentives in Childbirth," NBER Working Papers 19242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 19245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ejaz, 2013. "Economic Efficacy of Road Traffic Safety Measures," MPRA Paper 48373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabina Nuti & Sara Barsanti, 2013. "Migrant health in Italy: the right and access to healthcare as an opportunity for integration and inclusion," Working Papers 201304, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Pipit Pitriyan & Adiatma Y.M Siregar, 2013. "Health inequity in Indonesia: is it declining?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 201316, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.