Report NEP-HEA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2013. "Inequality and mortality: new evidence from U.S. county panel data," Working Paper Series 2013-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," PSE Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender differences in preferences for health-related absences from work," Working Paper Series 2013:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hansen, Xenia Brun & Bech, Mickael & Jacobsen, Mads Leth & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Do Mixed Reimbursement Schemes Affect Hospital Productivity? An Analysis of the Case of Denmark," COHERE Working Paper 2013:2, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Kristensen, Søren Rud & Fe, Eduardo & Bech, Mickael & Mainz, Jan, 2013. "Is the quality of hospital care price sensitive? Regression kink estimates from a volume dependent price setting scheme," COHERE Working Paper 2013:4, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Kristensen, Soren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives," COHERE Working Paper 2013:5, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Olsen, Kim Rose & Kristensen, Troels, 2013. "Patient heterogeneity and income under mixed remuneration - empirical explorations of general practice partnerships," COHERE Working Paper 2013:7, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Gilles Pison & Laetitia Douillot & Géraldine Duthé & Malick Kante & Cheikh Sokhna & Jean-François Trape, 2013. "Successes and Failures in the Fight against Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons from Senegal," Working Papers 195, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Roy, John & Schurer, Stefanie, 2013. "Getting Stuck in the Blues: Persistence of Mental Health Problems in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 7451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2013. "Anthropometric Mobility During Childhood," IZA Discussion Papers 7453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Roy, Manan, 2013. "Partial Identification of the Long-Run Causal Effect of Food Security on Child Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colin Green & John Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2013. "Did liberalising English and Welsh bar hours cause traffic accidents?," Working Papers 33996659, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bouba Housseini, 2013. "Life Quantity, Life Quality and Longevity : an Intertemporal Social Evaluation framework," Cahiers de recherche 1315, CIRPEE.
- Brian Goesling & Silvie Colman & Christopher Trenholm & Mary Terzian & Kristin Moore, 2013. "Programs to Reduce Teen Pregnancy, Sexually Transmitted Infections, and Associated Sexual Risk Behaviors: A Systematic Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7799, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Timothy F. Christian & Thomas W. Croghan & Myles Maxfield, 2013. "Using Performance Measures to Promote Evidence-Based Care: A Bayesian Approach," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7803, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Stacey McMorrow & Anna Christensen & Brenda Natzke & Kelly Devers & Rebecca Peters, 2013. "How are States and Evaluators Measuring Medical Homeness in the CHIPRA Quality Demonstration Grant Program?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7806, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sean Orzol, 2013. "Proven Strategies for Missouri Health Care Covergage: Program Outreach and Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7810, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3493/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meliyanni Johar & Glenn Jones & Michael P. Keane & Elizabeth Savage & Olena Stavrunova, 2013. "The Demand for Private Health Insurance: Do Waiting Lists Matter?” – Revisited," Economics Papers 2013-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ma, Chao & Gu, Hai & Li, Jiajia, 2012.
[Urban-Rural Disparities in Health Care]," MPRA Paper 47655, University Library of Munich, Germany.