Report NEP-HEA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Kalman Rupp, 2013. "Does Access to Health Insurance Influence Work Effort Among Disability Cash Benefit Recipients?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Michel Dumont & Peter Willemé, 2013. "Working Paper 02-13 - Machines that go ‘ping’: medical technology and health expenditures in OECD countries," Working Papers 1302, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Mark E. McGovern & Till Bärnighausen & Joshua A. Salomon & David Canning, 2013. "Using Interviewer Random Effects to Calculate Unbiased HIV Prevalence Estimates in the Presence of Non-Response: a Bayesian Approach," PGDA Working Papers 10113, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Dalen, Dag Morten & Holmås, Tor Helge, 2013. "Diffusion of Pharmaceuticals: Cross-Country Evidence of Anti-TNF drugs," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Brockwell, Erik, 2013. "The Signaling Effect of Environmental and Health-Based Taxation and Legislation for Public Policy: An Empirical Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2013:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Daniel Kuehnle, 2013. "The Casual Effect of Family Income on Child Health: A Re-examination Using an Instrumental Variables Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jean-Marie Robine & Emmanuelle Cambois, 2013. "Healthy life expectancy in Europe," Population and Societies 499, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- James M. Verdier & Ashley Zlatinov, 2013. "Trends and Patterns in the Use of Prescription Drugs Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: 1999 to 2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7722, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jeffrey T. Kullgren & Catherine G. McLaughlin & Nandita Mitra and & Katrina Armstrong, 2012. "Nonfinancial Barriers and Access to Care for US Adults," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7725, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Suzanne Felt-Lisk & Grace Ferry & Rebecca Roper & Melanie Au & James Walker & J.B. Jones & Virginia Lerch, 2012. "Sustainability, Partnerships, and Teamwork in Health IT Implementation: Essential Findings from the Transforming Healthcare Quality Through IT Grants," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7726, Mathematica Policy Research.
- James M. Verdier, 2013. "Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage for Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees in the Capitated Financial Alignment Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7728, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Emmanuelle Lavaine & Matthew J. Neidell, 2013. "Energy Production and Health Externalities: Evidence from Oil Refinery Strikes in France," NBER Working Papers 18974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker, D. & Vlasveld, M.C. & Anema, J.R. & Beekman, A.T.F. & Hakkaart-van Roijen, L. & Brouwers, E.P.M. & Lomwel, A.G.C. van & Feltz-Cornelis, C.M. van der, 2013. "Blended E-health module on return to work embedded in collaborative occupational health care for common mental disorders: Design of a cluster randomized controlled trial," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905225, Tilburg University.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2013. "Hospital Mergers: A Spatial Competition Approach," NIPE Working Papers 04/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2013. "Elderlyâ€™s Health Shocks and Householdâ€™s Ex-ante Poverty in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jon H. Fiva, & Torbjørn Hægeland & Marte Rønning & Astri Syse, 2013. "Access to treatment and educational inequalities in cancer survival," Discussion Papers 735, Research Department of Statistics Norway.