Report NEP-HEA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Skipper & Rune Vejlin, 2013. "Determinants of Generic vs. Brand Drug Choice: Evidence from Population-wide Danish Data," Economics Working Papers 2013-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Polansky, Jonathan R. & Titus, Kori & Lanning, Natalie & Glantz, Stanton A., 2013. "Smoking in top-grossing US movies, 2012," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt3j69r912, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2013. "SSI for Disabled Immigrants: Why Do Ethnic Networks Matter?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2013. "Can Long-Term Care Insurance Partnership Programs Increase Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Costs?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alicia Sasser Modestino, 2013. "The impact of managed care on the gender earnings gap among physicians," Working Papers 13-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Roberto Guerrero Compean, 2013. "Weather and Welfare: Health and Agricultural Impacts of Climate Extremes, Evidence from Mexico," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-391, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes, 2013. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 7248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, Myoung-jae & Johansson, Per, 2013. "A Simple Approach to Treatment Effects on Durations When the Treatment Timing is Chosen," IZA Discussion Papers 7249, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M. & Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2013. "The Earned Income Tax Credit, Health, and Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 7261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evelyn Korn & Volker Robeck, 2013. "The role of sports physicians in doping: a note on incentives," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201317, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).