Report NEP-HEA-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Flores & Owen O'Donnell, 2012. "Catastrophic Medical Expenditure Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan S. Cramer, 2012. "Childhood Intelligence and Adult Mortality, and the Role of Socio-Economic Status," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-070/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Bales, Sarah, 2012. "The impacts of public hospital autonomization : evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6137, The World Bank.
- Ana Pocas & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Health Status Determinants in the OECD Countries. A Panel Data Approach with Endogenous Regressors," ERSA conference papers ersa10p749, European Regional Science Association.
- Vetter, Stefan & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Risk attitudes and Medicare Part D enrollment decisions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 373, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Heiss, Florian & Leive, Adam & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2012. "Plan Selection in Medicare Part D: Evidence from administrative Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 384, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Beatrice Brunner & Andreas Kuhn, 2011. "Financial incentives, the timing of births, birth complications, and newborns' health: Evidence from the abolition of Austria's baby bonus," ECON - Working Papers 048, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- James Gaughan & Anne Mason & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2012. "English Hospitals Can Improve Their Use of Resources: An Analysis of Costs and Length of Stay for Ten Treatments," Working Papers 078cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2011. "Neglected infectious diseases: are push and pull incentive mechanisms suitable for promoting research?," MPRA Paper 40193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity," MPRA Paper 40199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tinna Laufey Ásgeirsdóttir & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Þórhildur Ólafsdóttir & Nancy E. Reichman, 2012. "Are Recessions Good for Your Health Behaviors? Impacts of the Economic Crisis in Iceland," NBER Working Papers 18233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2012. "Pharmaceutical Innovation and Longevity Growth in 30 Developing and High-income Countries, 2000-2009," NBER Working Papers 18235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.