Report NEP-HEA-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanne Castonguay & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Natalia Mishagina, 2012. "Evaluating the Potential Socio-Economic Impact of Personalized Medicine," CIRANO Project Reports 2012rp-10, CIRANO.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth & Menon, Nidhiya, 2012. "Seasonal Effects of Water Quality on Infant and Child Health in India," IZA Discussion Papers 6559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanel, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2012. "Nurses' Labour Supply Elasticities: The Importance of Accounting for Extensive Margins," IZA Discussion Papers 6573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Locatelli, Andrea & Ghebremeskel, Tewolde & Keating, Joseph, 2012. "Do Public Health Interventions Crowd Out Private Health Investments? Malaria Control Policies in Eritrea," IZA Discussion Papers 6560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Fedeli, 2012. "The impact of GDP on health care expenditure: the case of Italy (1982-2009)," Working Papers 153, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Karsten Marshall Elseth Rieck & Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Sick leave before, during and after pregnancy," Discussion Papers 690, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Greta Falavigna & Roberto Ippoliti, 2012. "Transaction costs and pharmaceutical clinical research: a Data Envelopment Analysis approach," CERIS Working Paper 201204, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "Path-breaking innovations for lung cancer: a revolution in clinical practice," CERIS Working Paper 201201, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence & Bricard, Damien, 2012. "Mediating role of education and lifestyles in the relationship between early-life conditions and health : evidence from the 1958 British cohort," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/9292, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Vololona Rabeharisoa & Michel Callon & Angela Marques Filipe & João Arriscado Nunes & Florence Paterson & Frédéric Vergnaud, 2012. "The dynamics of causes and conditions: the rareness of diseases in French and Portuguese patients' organizations' engagement in research," CSI Working Papers Series 026, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Eric Delattre & Jean-Baptiste Combès & Bob Elliott & Diane Skatun, 2012. "Hospital Staffing and Local Pay: an Investigation into the Impact of Local variations in the Competitiveness of Nurses Pay on the Staffing of Hospitals in France," THEMA Working Papers 2012-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Allanson, Paul & Petrie, Dennis, 2011. "On decomposing the causes of changes in income-related health inequality with longitudinal data," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2011. "Eye Care Service in Scotland: Did the Scots Get it Right?," SIRE Focus Papers 2011-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Neale Mahoney, 2012. "Bankruptcy as Implicit Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Estimating the Tradeoff Between Risk Protection and Moral Hazard with a Nonlinear Budget Set Model of Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Béland & Co-director Solidage, 2012. "Health Care Expenditures, Public Administration and the Business Cycle," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 297, McMaster University.