Report NEP-HEA-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujarwoto & Gindo Tampubolon, 2011. "Child health and mothers’ social capital in Indonesia through crisis," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14911, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Tomini, Sonila & Packard, Truman G., 2011. "Are health care payments in Albania catastrophic? Evidence form ALSMS 2002, 2005 and 2008," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/32311/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/32102/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua D. Angrist & Stacey H. Chen & Brigham R. Frandsen, 2010. "Did Vietnam Veterans Get Sicker in the 1990s? The Complicated Effects of Military Service on Self-Reported Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1041, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Hospital Productivity: An analysis at medical-area level (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).