Report NEP-HEA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Health Care Cost Containment Measures," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 352, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christopher Grigoriou, 2011. "Survival Convergence: Specification Matters," Working Papers halshs-00556799, HAL.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Catherine Korachais & Julie Subervie, 2011. "How Macroeconomic Instability Lowers Child Survival," Working Papers halshs-00557171, HAL.
- Christopher Grigoriou & Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Child Mortality Reacts to Relative Prices," Working Papers halshs-00556800, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00556722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hassink, Wolter & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Time-Bound Opportunity Costs of Informal Care: Consequences for Access to Professional Care, Caregiver Support, and Labour Supply Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 5433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ciro Avitabile, 2011. "Spillover Effects in Healthcare Programs: Evidence on Social Norms and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 271, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 14 Mar 2011.
- Ruane, Frances, 2010. "Towards a Better and Sustainable Health Care System ? Resource Allocation and Financing Issues for Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP358, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Does fiscal discipline towards sub-national governments affect citizensâ€™ well-being? evidence on health," Working Papers 2010/56, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5532, The World Bank.
- Brixi, Hana & Mu, Yan & Targa, Beatrice & Hipgrave, David, 2010. "Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5530, The World Bank.
- COPPOLA, Gianluigi, 2010. "Health, Lifestyle and Growth," CELPE Discussion Papers 115, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti & Nicole Maestas, 2011. "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems A Cross-Country Analysis Based on SHARE," CEIS Research Paper 183, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2011.
- Parodi, Giuliana & Sciulli, Dario, 2010. "Disability and Low Income Persistence in Italian Households," MPRA Paper 28303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarlett, Lynn & Fraas, Arthur & Morgenstern, Richard & Murphy, Timothy, 2011. "Managing Environmental, Health, and Safety Risks: A Comparative Assessment of the Minerals Management Service and Other Agencies," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-64, Resources For the Future.