Report NEP-HEA-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Achieving equity in health through community based health insurance: India's experience with a large CBHI programme," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-31, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O’ Donnell, 2010. "Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings," Working Papers id:3177, eSocialSciences.
- Jason Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2010. "The Long-run Health Returns to College Quality," Emory Economics 1011, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ryan C. Bosworth & Trudy Ann Cameron & J.R. DeShazo, 2010. "Willingness to Pay for Public Health Policies to Treat Illnesses," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-10, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Siminski, Peter & Ville, Simon, 2010. "Long-Run Mortality Effects of Vietnam-Era Army Service: Evidence from Australia’s Conscription Lotteries," Economics Working Papers wp10-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 26728, University Library of Munich, Germany.