Report NEP-HEA-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2010. "Do Patents Alter the Direction of Scientific Inquiry? Evidence from a Survey of Academic Scientists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2010. "Static and Dynamic Efficiency of Irreversible Health Care Investments under Alternative Payment Rules," Working Papers 2010.130, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2010. "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Community Rating from Income Redistribution," MPRA Paper 26158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies," MPRA Paper 26146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2010. "Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 276, McMaster University.