Report NEP-HEA-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Petretto, 2010. "On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health Care Organization and Funding Systems," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2010_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "The Macroeconomics of Health Savings Accounts," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-12, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Christoph M. Schmidt & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Intergenerational Transmission of Alcohol Consumption – A Quantile Regression Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0186, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Raihana Karim & Nasheeba Selim & Sabina Faiz Rashid, 2010. "Sex Workers and Condom Use-the Political Economy of HIV/AIDS in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2620, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2010. "The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals' life-style," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 144, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Clark, A.; & Etilé, F.;, 2010. "Happy House: Spousal weight and individual well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 10/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Courtney Harold Van Houtven & Norma B. Coe, 2010. "Spousal Health Shocks and the Timing of the Retirement Decision in the Face of Forward-Looking Financial Incentives," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research wp2010-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2010. "Income and bargaining effects on education and health," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 216, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2010. "Understanding Overeating and Obesity," NBER Working Papers 16149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2010. "Maternal Health and the Baby Boom," NBER Working Papers 16146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "Medicare Part D and the Financial Protection of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 16155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret Denton & Jennifer Plenderleith & James Chowhan, 2010. "Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 439, McMaster University.
- Vincent A. Hildebrand & Philippe Van Kerm, 2010. "Body size and wages in Europe: A semi-parametric analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 269, McMaster University.