Report NEP-HEA-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamil Dybczak & Bartosz Przywara, 2010. "The role of technology in health care expenditure in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 400, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Yin, Nina & Zhao, Yaohui, 2010. "SES Health Gradients during the Epidemiological Transition: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 4914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andréa & Visser, Martine, 2010. "Sexual Risk Taking among Young Adults in Cape Town - Effects of Expected Health and Income," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 804, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Obesity, Affluence and Urbanisation in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2010. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2010. "Binge Drinking and Risky Sex among College Students," NBER Working Papers 15953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore