Report NEP-HEA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Eduardo GÃ³mez SuÃ¡rez, 2007. "Cream-Skimming And Risk Adjustment in Colombian Health Insurance System:: The Public Insurer Case," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA 004295, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÃ“N.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Edvard & BÃ¶ckerman, Petri & Kiiskinen, Urpo & HeliÃ¶vaara, Markku, 2007. "The Effect of Obesity on Wages and Employment: The Difference Between Having a High BMI and Being Fat," Working Papers, Hanken School of Economics 528, Hanken School of Economics.
- Bock, David & Andersson, Eva & FrisÃ©n, Marianne, 2007. "Statistical Surveillance of Epidemics: Peak Detection of Influenza in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:6, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Popescu, Livia & Rat, Cristina & Rebeleanu-Bereczki, Adina, 2007. "Self-Assessed Health Status and Satisfaction with Health Care Services in the Context of the Enlarged European Union," IRISS Working Paper Series, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD 2007-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ashlesha Datar & Arkadipta Ghosh & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "Mortality Risks, Health Endowments, and Parental Investments in Infancy: Evidence from Rural India," NBER Working Papers 13649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adaman, Fikret & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Erus, Burcay & Tuzemen, Didem, 2007. "Hospital Choice: Survey Evidence From Istanbul," MPRA Paper 6093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald, Vandegrift & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Open Space Purchases, House Prices, and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 6118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Schirle, 2007. "Health, Pensions, and the Retirement Decision: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics eg0046, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Susanne Hartz & JÃ¼rgen John, 2007. "Public health policy decisions on medical innovations: What role can early economic evaluation play?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-095, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati & Davide Vannoni, 2007. "Hospital Industry Restructuring and Input Substitutability: Evidence from a Sample of Italian Hospitals," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 200703, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Justin van de Ven & Martin Weale, 2007. "Annuities and Aggregate Mortality Uncertainty," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0027, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.