Report NEP-HEA-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007. "Informal and Formal Care among Single-living Elderly in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Annalena Dunkelberg & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007. "The Impact of Child and Maternal Health Indicators on Female Labor Force Participation after Childbirth: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 686, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Menezes, Antonio & Vieira, José A. Cabral & Peypoch, Nicolas & Solonandrasana, Bernardin, 2007. "An Analysis of Hospital Efficiency and Productivity Growth Using the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," IZA Discussion Papers 2689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," NIPE Working Papers 9/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jill Hardt, 2006. "Five Deaths a Day: Workplace Fatalities in Canada, 1993-2005," CSLS Research Reports 2006-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2007. "Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence," Discussion Papers dp-07-05, Resources For the Future.
- Trenton Smith & Christiana Stoddard & Michael G. Barnes, 2007. "Why the Poor Get Fat: Weight Gain and Economic Insecurity," Working Papers 2007-16, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Marquez, Pablo, 2006. "Cost Benefit Analysis, Value Of A Statistical Life And Culture: Challenges For Risk Regulation," MPRA Paper 2632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Nigel Rice & Jennifer Roberts & Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Sick of work or too sick to work? Evidence on health shocks and early retirement from the BHPS," Working Papers 2007002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.