Report NEP-HEA-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Van Ourti & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman, 2006. "The Effect of Growth and Inequality in Incomes on Health Inequality: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the European Panel," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-108/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Granlund, David, 2007. "The effect of health care expenditure on sickness absence," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 701, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 13 Apr 2007.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Kate Bundorf & Melinda Henne & Laurence Baker, 2007. "Mandated Health Insurance Benefits and the Utilization and Outcomes of Infertility Treatments," NBER Working Papers 12820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Gan & Guan Gong, 2007. "Estimating Interdependence Between Health and Education in a Dynamic Model," NBER Working Papers 12830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valérie Paris & Elizabeth Docteur, 2006. "Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies in Canada," OECD Health Working Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Rablen, Matthew D. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Mortality and Immortality," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 785, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dul:wpaper:06-16rs is not listed on IDEAS anymore