Report NEP-HEA-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell, 2005. "Modeling Usage of Medical Care Services: The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey Data, 1996-2000," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 646.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Anita Pereira, . "Live and Let Live:Healthcare is a Fundamental Human Right," Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal uconn_cpilj-1017, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre, 2004. "Retirement Age and Health Expenditures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Semeijn,Judith, H. & Velden,Rolf,van der & Heijke,Hans & Vleuten,Cees,van der & Boshuizen,Henny, P.A., 2005. "Competence indicators in academic education and early labour market success of graduates in health sciences," Research Memoranda 003, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Elisa Luciano & Elena Vigna, 2005. "A note on stochastic survival probabilities and their calibration," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 1-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp13/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jay Bhattacharya & M. Kate Bundorf, 2005. "The Incidence of the Healthcare Costs of Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Zhehui Luo & Heather L. Bednarek, 2005. "Employment-Contingent Health Insurance, Illness, and Labor Supply of Women: Evidence from Married Women with Breast Cancer," NBER Working Papers 11304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2005. "The Great Escape: A Review Essay on Fogel's 'The Escape from Hunger and Premature Death, 1700-2100'," NBER Working Papers 11308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael R. Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsacker & Heidi Williams, 2005. "Advanced Purchase Commitments for a Malaria Vaccine: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 11288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo D'Este Cukierman, 2004. "Persistent Knowledge Specialisation and Intra-Industry Heterogeneity: an Analysis of the Spanish Pharmaceutical Industry," SPRU Working Paper Series 110, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Harold Alderman & John Hoddinott & Bill Kinsey, 2004. "Long Term Consequences Of Early Childhood Malnutrition," HiCN Working Papers 09, Households in Conflict Network.