Report NEP-HEA-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bender, Keith A. & Habermalz, Steffen, 2005. "Are There Differences in the Health-Socioeconomic Status Relationship over the Life Cycle? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Lohéac, Youenn, 2005. ""It Wasn't Me, It Was Them!" - Social Influence in Risky Behavior by Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 1573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bradley, Cathy J. & Neumark, David & Luo, Zhehui & Bednarek, Heather L., 2005. "Employment-Contingent Health Insurance, Illness, and Labor Supply of Women: Evidence from Married Women with Breast Cancer," IZA Discussion Papers 1577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivica Dus & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2005. "Betting on Death and Capital Markets in Retirement: A Shortfall Risk Analysis of Life Annuities," NBER Working Papers 11271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2005. "Self-reported Work Disability in the US and The Netherlands," Labor and Demography 0504006, EconWPA.