Report NEP-HEA-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Yacuzzi & Fernando Martín & Gabriel Vignola & Verónica Mayochi & Dante Tollio, 2004. "The Sources of Quality in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 284, Universidad del CEMA.
- Hildebrand, Vincent & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2005. "Income inequality and self-rated health status: Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IRISS Working Paper Series 2005-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Qi Li & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 2004. "Life, Death, and the Economy: Mortality Change in Overlapping-Generations Model," Working Papers wp072, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Suryadipta Roy, 2005. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods?," Working Papers 05-01 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & David N. Weil, 2004. "Mortality Change, the Uncertainty Effect, and Retirement," Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.