Report NEP-HEA-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard H. Steckel, 2004. "Fluctuations in a Dreadful Childhood: Synthetic Longitudinal Height Data, Relative Prices and Weather in the Short-Term Health of American Slaves," NBER Working Papers 10993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2004. "The Interaction of Public and Private Insurance: Medicaid and the Long-Term Care Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 10989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan H. Busch & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Tracy A. Falba & Jody L. Sindelar, 2004. "Tobacco Spending and its Crowd-Out of Other Goods," NBER Working Papers 10974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou Yang & Donna B. Gilleskie & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Prescription Drugs, Medical Care, and Health Outcomes: A Model of Elderly Health Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 10964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen Beegle & Rajeev Dehejia & Roberta Gatti, 2004. "Why Should We Care About Child Labor? The Education, Labor Market, and Health Consequences of Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 10980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004. "Immigrant Health--Selectivity and Acculturation," Labor and Demography 0412002, EconWPA.
- Bo E. Honore & Adriana Lleras Muney, 2004. "Bounds in Competing Risks Models and the War on Cancer," NBER Working Papers 10963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2004. "How Effective is Lifetime Health Cover in Raising Private Health Insurance Coverage in Australia? An Assessment Using Regression Discontinuity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n33, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harrington, Mona & Bookman, Ann & Bailyn, Lotte & Kochan, Thomas, 2004. "Workforce Issues in the Greater Boston Health Care Industry: Implications for Work and Family," Working papers 4472-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Tax Policy for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Case of the Detrimental Drug: Implications for the Stakeholder Theory of Directorship," General Economics and Teaching 0412030, EconWPA.