Report NEP-HEA-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shields, Michael A. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2001. "Exploring the Economic and Social Determinants of Psychological and Psychosocial Health," IZA Discussion Papers 396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Chernew & Gautam Gowrisankaran & A. Mark Fendrick, 2001. "Payer Type and the Returns to Bypass Surgery: Evidence from Hospital Entry Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Mark McClellan & Jonathan Skinner, 2001. "Area Differences in Utilization of Medical Care and Mortality Among U.S. Elderly," NBER Working Papers 8628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu-Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 1999. "How Large is the BIas in Self-Reported Disability Status?," Department of Economics Working Papers, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics 99-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of the Mental-Health Effects of Major Events in the Life of Elderly Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).