Report NEP-HEA-2001-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Delattre & B. Dormont, 2000. "Testing for supplier-induced demand behavior : A panel data study on French physicians," THEMA Working Papers 2000-42, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- David Cutler & Ellen Meara, 2001. "Changes in the Age Distribution of Mortality Over the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 8556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Unver, 2001. "Games of Capacity Manipulation in Hospital-Intern Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 515, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jul 2002.
- Alan T. Sorensen, 2001. "An Empirical Model of Heterogeneous Consumer Search for Retail Prescription Drugs," NBER Working Papers 8548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillem LÃ³pez & Marc SÃ¡ez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Economics Working Papers 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2000208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Dormont & C. Milcent, 2001. "Prospective Payment Systems and Hospital Heterogeneity," THEMA Working Papers 2001-14, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.