Report NEP-HAP-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher J. Boyce & Alex M. Wood & James Banks & Andrew E. Clark & Gordon D.A. Brown, 2014. "Money, Well-being and Loss Aversion: Does an Income Loss Have a Greater Effect on Well-being than an Equivalent Income Gain?," CEP Occasional Papers 39, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Does Retirement Induced through Social Security Pension Eligibility Influence Subjective Well-being? A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp301, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre 1308, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Nguyen, Cuong Viet & Vu, Linh Hoang, 2014. "Should Parents Work Away from or Close to Home? The Effect of Temporary Parental Absence on Child Poverty and Children’s Time Use in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 52877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blum, Matthias & Hanley, Nicholas & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2013. "Genuine savings and future well-being in Germany, 1850-2000," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2013-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Collewet, Marion, 2014. "Approaches to well-being, use of psychology and paternalism in economics," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2013. "Induced Transnational Preference Change: Fukushima and Nuclear Power in Europe," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 27 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.