Report NEP-HAP-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Santiago Budría, 2013. "Does income deprivation affect people’s mental well-being?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1312, Banco de Espa�a.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Siegel, Melissa & Vanore, Michaella & Waidler, Jennifer, 2013. "The impact of migration on children left behind in Moldova," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 043, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2013. "Scitovsky, behavioural economics, and beyond," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian von Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 593, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "A Solution to Aggregation and an Application to Multidimensional "Well-being" Frontiers," Emory Economics 1306, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Le Wang, 2013. "The Gender Earnings Gap: Measurement and Analysis," Emory Economics 1305, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Emilio Colombo & Luca Stanca, 2013. "Measuring the Monetary Value of Social Relations: a Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 256, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Nayak, Purusottam, 2013. "Methodological Developments in Human Development Literature," MPRA Paper 50608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2013. "Day-of-the-Week Effects in Subjective Well-Being : Does Selectivity Matter?," Working Papers 1338, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sarah Gibney & Mark E. McGovern & Erika Sabbath, 2013. "Social Relationships in Later Life: The Role of Childhood Circumstances," Working Papers 201319, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Felix Richter & Malte Steenbeck & Markus Wilhelm, 2013. "Nuclear Accidents and Policy: Notes on Public Perception," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 590, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).