Report NEP-HAP-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2013. "Electricity Supply Preferences in Europe: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics V-359-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Owen, Ann & Phillips, Anne, 2013. "Education, income, and the distribution of happiness," MPRA Paper 49387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate," MPRA Paper 49446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdi Botha and Frikkie Booysen, 2013. "Family Functioning and Life Satisfaction and Happiness in South African Household," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 363, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Michiel de Nooij & Marcel van den Berg, 2013. "The bidding paradox: why rational politicians still want to bid for mega sports events," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 13-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andreassen, Leif & Dagsvik, John & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2013. "Measuring capabilities with random scale models. Women’s freedom of movement," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201334, University of Turin.