Report NEP-HAP-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Tanton & Itismita Mohanty & Anthony Hogan, 2012. "Reasons for homeostatic failure in subjective wellbeing," NATSEM Working Paper Series 12/18, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Jones, Melanie K & Latreille, Paul L & Sloane, Peter J, 2011. "NILS Working paper no 180. Job anxiety, work-related psychological illness and workplace performance," NILS Working Papers 26078, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- Arthur Grimes & les Oxley & Nicholas Tarrant, 2012. "Does Money Buy Me Love? Testing Alternative Measures of National Wellbeing," Working Papers 12_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Jose Rosero, 2012. "The ABC of Housing Strategies: Are Housing Assistance Programs Effective in Enhancing Children's Well Being?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2012-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos, 2012. "Happy Talk: Mode of Administration Effects on Subjective Well-Being," CEP Discussion Papers dp1159, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Beja Jr, Edsel, 2012. "Who is happier: Housewife or working wife?," MPRA Paper 40533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Beatton & Paul Frijters, 2012. "Do changes in the lives of our peers make us unhappy?," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 290, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.