Report NEP-HAP-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2011. "Multidimensional Well-Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 425, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2012. "Men's Sexual Orientation and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 6272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Paul Fitoussi & Joseph Stiglitz, 2011. "On the measurement of social progress and well being: some further thoughts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA (EA 2440), Université des Antilles et de la Guyane), 2012. "The Absence of Deprivation as a Measure of Social Well-Being. An Empirical Investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Wim Naudé & José Ernesto Amorós & Oscar Cristi, 2011. "‘Surfeiting, The Appetite May Sicken’: Entrepreneurship and the Happiness of Nations," Working Papers 2011/07, Maastricht School of Management.