Report NEP-HAP-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2011. "Asking About Changes in Happiness in a Daily Web Survey," ISER Discussion Paper 0813, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sacker, Amanda, 2011. "Financial capability, income and psychological wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias & Selcuk Eren & Edward Wolff, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, France, 1989 and 2000," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_679, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray & Benjamin Evans & Elspeth Hazell, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being: Estimates for Canada, 1999 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_680, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 32393, University Library of Munich, Germany.