Report NEP-HAP-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Francesca Giambona & Miranda Cuffaro, 2011. "Composition of families and subjective economic well-being: An application to Italian context," Working Papers 195, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage & Elisabeth Tovar, 2011. "Well-being Disparities Within the Paris Region. A Capabilist Spatialized Outlook," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-17, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2011. "Money and Happiness: Evidence from the Industry Wage Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 8409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Regional Economic Disparity: Real wages and happiness (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).