Report NEP-HAP-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2011. "World Database of Happiness Example of a focused ‘Findings Archive’," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 169, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selcuk Eren & Thomas Masterson & Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_667, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Torshizian, Eilya & Mehrara, Mohsen, 2011. "The effects of Economy, Values and Health on Happiness In Iran: the case of the Kish Island," MPRA Paper 30085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
- Robert Rudolf & Seo-Young Cho, 2011. "The Gender-Specific Effect of Working Hours on Family Happiness in South Korea," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 77, Courant Research Centre PEG.