Report NEP-HAP-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2010. "Subjective Well-Being, Income, Economic Development and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Baranowska, 2010. "Family formation and subjective well-being.A literature overview," Working Papers 37, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Domingo Gallego, 2010. "Condiciones para el fomento de la felicidad pública," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1010, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- L. Van Ootegem & E. Verhofstadt, 2010. "Using capabilities as an alternative indicator for well-being," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/677, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore