Report NEP-HAP-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Reinhold, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from Educational Expansion in Western Germany," MEA discussion paper series 09186, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Oshio, Takashi & Kobayashi, Miki, 2010. "Association of smoking and drinking with socioeconomic factors: A comparative study based on bivariate probit model analysis," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 476, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Matthew Clarke, 2010. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," Working Papers id:2612, eSocialSciences.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2010. "An experimental analysis of the impact of survey design on measures and models of subjective wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.