Report NEP-HAP-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Hank, 2010. "Childbearing History, Later Life Health, and Mortality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 305, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Geraldine THIRY & Isabelle CASSIERS, 2010. "Alternative Indicators to GDP: Values behind Numbers. Adjusted Net Savings in Question," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach," Working Paper Series wp2010-68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tan Tay Keong, 2010. "Social Capital and State-Civil Society Relations in Singapore," Working Papers id:2544, eSocialSciences.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2010. "Child Welfare in Albania Using a Collective Approach," DEA Working Papers 41, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Matthias Opfinger, 2010. "Religiosity and Personal Well-Being: People Can Be Happy With or Without Religion," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 455, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.