Report NEP-HAP-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Novarese, Marco & Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2009. "Procedural Rationality and Happiness," MPRA Paper 18290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," IZA Discussion Papers 4478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Stanca, 2009. "Suffer the Little Children: Measuring the Effects of Parenthood on Well-Being Worldwide," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 173, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2009. "The Hybrid Multidimensional Index of Inequality," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0945, CIRPEE.
- Mogstad, Magne & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2009. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? Evidence from a Workfare Reform in a Generous Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 4489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).