Report NEP-HAP-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "Getting a Job through Voluntary Associations: the Role of Network and Human Capital Creation," Econometica Working Papers wp14, Econometica.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 215, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- AndrÃ©s Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "How important is human capital? A quantitative theory assessment of world income inequality," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2009-11, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Dynamics of the Russian Lifestyle During Transition: Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption," Staff General Research Papers 13116, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- MarcÃ©n, Miriam & Molina, JosÃ© Alberto, 2009. "Informal Caring-Time and Caregiver Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 17739, University Library of Munich, Germany.