Report NEP-HAP-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "Workplace Job Satisfaction in Britain: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joana Costa & Elydia Silva, 2008. "Eliminating Gender Inequalities Reduces Poverty. How?," One Pager 73, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Joana Costa & Elydia Silva & Fábio Vaz, 2009. "The Role of Gender Inequalities in Explaining Income Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Latin American Countries," Working Papers 52, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "The U-Shape without Controls," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 896, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Sarracino, 2009. "Social Capital and Subjective Well-Being trends: Evidence from 11 European countries," Department of Economics University of Siena 558, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.