Report NEP-HAP-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Happiness Inequality in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Pin & Silvio Franz & Matteo Marsili, 2008. "Opportunity and Choice in Social Networks," Working Papers 2008.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- N Powdthavee & A Vignoles, 2008. "Mental Health of Parents and Life Satisfaction of Children: A Within-Family Analysis of Intergenerational Transmission of Well-Being," Discussion Papers 08/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kenichi Ueda, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Income Convergence in the World:A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Halla, Martin & Schneider, Friedrich & Wagner, Alexander F., 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 3613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mwangi, Esther & Markelova, Helen, 2008. "Collective action and property rights for poverty reduction: A review of methods and approaches," CAPRi working papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Weingart, Anne & Kirk, Michael, 2008. "Escaping poverty traps?: Collective action and property rights in post-war rural Cambodia," CAPRi working papers 89, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).