Report NEP-HAP-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:frz:wpaper:wp2008_05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2007-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2008. "Deep determinants of economic growth – empirical verification with panel data models," Working Papers 0801, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Jose Alberto Molina & Maria Navarro & Ian Walker, 2007. "Mums and their sons; Dads and their daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Parental Altruism across 14 EU Countries," Working Papers 200721, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2007. "Do Dads matter? Or is it just their money that matters? Unpicking the effects of separation on educational outcomes by and," Working Papers 200722, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.