Report NEP-HAP-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp02-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2008. "Lost in Transition: Life Satisfaction on the Road to Capitalism," IZA Discussion Papers 3409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adrian de la Garza & Atsushi Sannabe & Katsunori Yamada, 2008. "Job Satisfaction and Happiness: New Evidence from Japanese Union Workers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- T. Faseur & M. Geuens, 2008. "Promoting help for victims of child abuse: which emotions are most appropriate to motivate donation behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/500, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2008. "How People perceive the Welfare State. A real effort experiment," POLIS Working Papers 101, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Can cost-benefit analysis guide education policy in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4568, The World Bank.