Report NEP-HAP-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barry P. Bosworth & Gary Burtless & Sarah E. Anders, 2007. "Capital Income Flows and the Relative Well-Being of America's Aged Population," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-21, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2007.
- Erik Schokkaert, 2007. "The capabilities approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0734, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib2007-7-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weehuizen, Rifka & Sanditov, Bulat & Cowan, Robin, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 015, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2008. "Aspirations, Adaptation and Subjective Well-Being of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," Economics Series Working Papers 381, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.