Report NEP-HAP-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2008. "Happiness over the life cycle: exploring age-specific preferences," MPRA Paper 7302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2007. "Cities and Quality of Life-Should We Monitor Pakistani Cities?," MPRA Paper 6522, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Cömertler, Necmiye & Kar, Muhsin, 2007.
"Türkiye’de Suç Oranının Sosyo-Ekonomik Belirleyicileri: Yatay Kesit Analizi
[Economic And Social Determinants Of The Crime Rate In Turkey:Cross-Section Analysis]," MPRA Paper 7288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2008. "Influence of Over-and Underconfidence on Marriage Market," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 36, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2008.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore